Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crayola Colors...Philly A to Z

Philadelphia A to Z:
For this assignment I decided to stick with the theme of color. I took a visit to the Crayola website and found their very long list of shades. For the most part every letter had a color to go along with it minus a couple such as Z, Q, X, and K. For these letters I became a bit inventive and made up my own terminology and decided what certain colors should be, in my mind anwyay. I stuck close to home for this one and shot around my neighborhood. It turns out that I have some pretty colorful trash in my area! The photos that follow have the most minimal work done on them so the viewer is able to see the shades exactly how they met my eye when the photo was taken. Also, the color which is being focused on lies predominantly within the corners of the photos.


View Larger Map



A is for Aquamarine



B is for Black


C is for Copper



D is for Dandelion


E is for Electric Lime


F is for Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown



G is for Green


H is for Hot Magenta


I is for Inch Worm (green family)


J is for Jazzberry Jam (purple family)


K is for Kangaroo Brown


L is for Light Blue


M is for Maroon


N is for Neon Carrot


O is for Outer Space (gray family)


P is for Pink


Q is for Quarantine Green


R is for Red


S is for Sky Blue


T is for Tan


U is for Unmellow Yellow


V is Violet


W is for White


X is for X-Rated Red


Y is for Yellow


Z is for Zebra Stripe Black &White

No comments:

Post a Comment